Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's going to be a fruitful year...

I choose to frame my future with my words, and speak blessing the way my Father speaks them; thus the title of this post. I STARTED to say that it is going to be a long year, with the amount of work and things that we need to cover. I am not feeling as overwhelmed as I used to feel in years past, but the fear tries to arise regularly, at least weekly, fear that I am not properly equipping my kids.

However....

I refuse to let my words go that way, so I choose to speak words of hope and faith, and I encourage you to do the same. Even though we will be working hard, I believe that God will fill in the gaps and spaces and take us further along than we thought we'd get. I believe that He is opening doors of opportunity and blessing for my kids that no man can shut, and that my children walk in God's favor and anointing. He is ordering their steps and setting them up for their future!

Wow, it feels great to say that. It IS going to be a very fruitful year, and I believe yours will be as well!

Keep speaking God's word for your life,

Dee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.