Saturday, December 29, 2012

A change...

Hi all! I know that it has been a long while since I have posted here, and I thank you for hanging in there with me. It has always been my intention to offer encouragement here for the homeschooling parent as I live the home education life with you.

While that desire hasn't changed, I have discovered that it has become a bit much for me to keep up with my home education responsibilities AND post on my two blogs.

So..as of now, I will be concentrating on writing on my main blog, RefreshingTalk.blogspot.com, in an effort to streamline my writing energies. I invite you (if you haven't already) to subscribe to Refreshing Talk. I think that you will receive encouragement in a variety of ways there, and you will be part of some neat reviews and giveaways as well.

Again, I thank you for your support here, and I look forward to seeing you for some Refreshing Talk over there!

Gratefully,

Dee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.